Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cautious Optimism about "Bridesmaids"


I'm cautiously excited about Bridesmaids which will be in theaters on May 13th. Kristin Wiig has become one of my favorite comediennes and this looks like a much needed send-up of how RIDICULOUS the wedding industry can be. (Just watch one episode of "Say Yes to the Dress" if you need convincing.)

However, we ladies know there is a sad derth of great flicks made with us in mind. Even the great Tina Fey has disappointed us. I"m through getting my hopes up. 83% on the tomato meter is a good sign, but I won't make up my mind until the credits are rolling.

What is your favorite chick flick of all time? (When Harry Met Sally is my Ultimate, but Annie Hall, Joe Vs. the Volcano and Thelma & Louise are also right up there.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...