Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Shirley Mclaine & Daughter via Middle Child Comlex
I hope you're enjoying brunch with your Mum today and treating her like a queen. Mine is far away, and we have to make do with phone calls, but I'm remembering the hundreds of thousands of hours she spent reading to me, bathing me, cooking for me, teaching me, inspiring me, protecting me. You know, loving me! I am so lucky to have her.

She's always been my number one fashion inspiration, so this article on raiding Mom's closet was a fun one. And Waitress is the ultimate Mother/Daughter movie, wouldn't you agree? My Mom and I always call each other teary eyed after we watch it.

Make sure to let her know how much she means to you today.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...