Friday, December 24, 2010

Mele Kalikimaka!

I thought you might enjoy a little peek at our holiday tree. Christmas ornaments are one of my all time favorite things because their only job is to sparkle and bring delight. Mission accomplished.


This is the first time I've had all my ornaments in one place since we've been traveling and my tree was positively groaning under the weight of it all. Apparently I have been buying a little every year and have reached a critical mass since I couldn't see it all at once. (Remember these camels?!)

Skunk in Bikini is one of my all time favorites, for sure.

One of the last Pipettes. I've decided to discontinue them for now to focus on the Love Birds which are flying out the door. (Tee hee!)


The Party Dogs are safe however. They've been earning their keep around here.

Eric and I are looking forward to spending the next two days hiking, hanging out at the beach, drinking lots of whiskey spiked cider and watching Black Swan. Tonight I've planned a whole menu of appetizers- including a few delightful caviar potato chips. It's been blissful just relaxing and enjoying time just the two of us. How are you celebrating?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...