Saturday, December 18, 2010

And Visions of Sugarplums Danced Through her Head

Dreamily browsing through my Etsy favorites with a vague idea of giving Eric some strong leads for stocking stuffers. Just look at the lovely things I discovered! (And check out the treasury live on Etsy here.)

I'd love to wear a whole stack of gleaming green and violet beetles on my wrist.

And stir a fancy Christmas cocktail with the world's prettiest artisanal candy canes.
I love the striking simplicity of this nativity stable. (Mine have no roof at the moment!)

Now this is a decidedly extravagant friendship bracelet! I love the bohemian mix of weaving, rhinestones and bold, vivid COLOR!

I quite love the idea of cupcakes in a jar- and just look at those sweet little wooden spoons! Just right for a picnic with a miniature sip of champagne, don't you think?

This Ballet Print makes me giggle and reminds me of my attempt to steer the helm of the great Pirate Play of 2009.

These whimsical earrings would add a punch of humor to my holiday wardrobe.

I love the vague ambiguity of this print, and especially the sun drenched colors.

This Frog dishtowel is irresistible. I'd totally kiss this guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...