Friday, November 19, 2010

All I Want for Christmas!


A black cashmere cardigan because winter in Hawaii is colder than you'd think, and I love slipping a cardigan over my sun dresses.




I love the clean, modern look of these glass candleholders. They would mix perfectly with my collection of clear glass votives and cylinders and I am always arranging and re-arranging the tablescapes in our home.



I'm mad about this Peacock Lollipop holder, but I think I'd fill mine with feathers or flower stems. (And while we're at it, I'm still lusting after this Lolita Sunglasses Case too!)



These Quartz Ornaments remind me of icicles without being too literal. (Decorating with ice and snow just seems sort of silly when there is a riot of greenery, color and pounding surf right outside your door.)

I like that Trompe L'oeil is a little visual joke, so these 76th St Flats are loads of fun. What's on your Christmas Wish List this year?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...