Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rented Home Lesson: Art Ledges Are Genius!



One of the great things about renting is the fun of living with something you might not have chosen yourself. For example, I've never had an art ledge before, and they hadn't really occurred to me. But for a collector like me, they are a great solution because you can continually change and rotate your visual display. These ledges are in my studio and it's such fun to change up the configurations to keep it feeling fresh and new in here. (You can peek at a past configuration over here if you like.) What little tricks and tips have you learned living in a rented (or lucky you, in your very own) home? The other less fun lesson I've learned: eschew white tile floors at all costs. They never seem to look clean.

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Looks like a great way to display art! Love your ideas! We are in a condo so need a few ways to decorate a small space! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...