Friday, June 04, 2010

Saturday Morning Coffee Cake



Strawberry Orange Coffee Cake with whipped cream and Walnut Cinnamon Streusel Topping is one of many reasons that I look forward to Saturday Morning all week. Recipe fromThe Silver Palate Good Times Cookbook.I bet many of you are starting think that's the only cookbook I own! I've got a whole shelf full, but the charming illustrations, quotes on the pages and deliciousness of thier recipes just keeps me coming back for more. What's your favorite way to start a Saturday?

2 comments:

Little Mochi said...

Dancing in the kitchen with the girls while we make chocolate chip pancakes :)

Adrienne said...

That coffee cake looks amazing!
Our favorite weekend breakfast is Dutch Baby (giant oven-baked pancake with fruit).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...