Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Care Packages

One of my favorite things to do is create care packages- lucky for me since I live in far flung places and have to mail all my gifts. This particular box is for a very special Birthday girl.


The boxes I make for little ones tend to get more elaborate because I have fond memories of opening birthday boxes from my Grandma- they were always full of wonderful assortments of goodies, candies, cookies, and little toys. (I remember she once sent a tube of tangerine lip smackers. I was about five. I hid under the stairs, twirled the little knob like a push up pop and ate the whole thing in five bites. Ick.)


Do you like sending packages? What do you include in yours?

4 comments:

MAB from OtterCatHaus said...

I love to send care packages too. Even when I ship to customers, I always add a little something extra. Makes me happy.

tamdoll said...

I love sending packages to my nephews. Once a month I go through books that my girls have set aside and I send them a selection (there's a 6 year difference between them.) Once in a while I'll stick in an extra treat, or something for my sister, too.

Karen said...

I suppose you are FAB!! :> Who wouldn't like receiving a care package full of fun, pretties, and kind thought?!! I must admit though, I am hit and miss when it comes to getting stuff into the mail!! Thanks for the reminder to get back to it. :>

panoptica said...

OH, man!! It's so nice. I'd definitely would have loved to receive this asa kid...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...