Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gorgeous Calligraphy Seals


I bought these wonderful hand calligraphed madras plaid envelope seals from KisforCalligraphy way back in August and am just now getting around to telling you about them, but I'm still so delighted! I've saved the gorgeous envelope she sent them in and pinned it on my inspiration board. Isn't it heavenly? Not to mention the seals themselves which add charm and wit to each letter I pop in the mail! And now I've got my eyes on these babies for my Christmas cards. Wouldn't it be fun to take a calligraphy class? I have a feeling it's a lot harder than Katy makes it look!

2 comments:

K is for Calligraphy said...

Miss B! You are making me blush! I am blushing in Madras plaid! Thank you so much for your sweet words about my calligraphy! And I think you would be great at calligraphy! You should try it! Start with brush calligraphy since you are a master watercolor artist! Merry Everyday!
xo, Katy

Laurie said...

I've always wanted to do calligraphy, too! Those are awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...