Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vintage Shop Update!

Part of the fun of all the sorting and streamlining I've been doing is finding new homes for some of my favorite treasures. I'm dusting off The Fab Miss B shop to post a few of my vintage goodies and some fabulous things I purchased while we traveled through Africa and China. (Click on any of these photos to visit the listings.)


I'm discovering that making a decision to let go of things can be really beautiful. It's like telling the universe that you have confidence that beauty will continue to fill your life. There is no need to hoard it- just let it flow through like a gorgeous and infinite river.


I can't wait to ship these off to new homes where they will be loved and admired afresh! What are your thoughts on de-cluttering? Does it overwhelm or inspire? What makes the process easier for you?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oooh those are some fabulous things, indeed! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...