Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas in the Heart Contest- Everybody's a Winner!




It was so fun to read about your Christmas traditions! And turns out I've got enough CD's for everyone! So be sure to e-mail me with your addresses and I'll get these to you before Santa arrives. Reach me at thefabulousmissb(at)gmail(dot)com. Hope everyone is feeling Merry and Bright!

XO,

Miss B

P.S Aren't these illustrations from Dover the sweetest? I do love getting those free clip art samples e-mailed to me every month!

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

thanks for the tip about free dover clip art - i just signed up!

panoptica said...

Can I still sign up for a cd???

The Fab Miss B said...

Panoptica- I'd love to send one along to you- I'm out of pretty covers though! Just e-mail me your address!

AnastasiaC- You will love the selection. It's a fun little grab bag every month. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...