Monday, October 06, 2008

Incense usually incenses me, but...

It is a sad day for this blog when I am posting six pictures of a box- but when the box is as charming as this one, that's a chance I'll have to take.




I picked this off a shelf in the Taos grocery store with no idea what it might be. I bought it even after discovering that it was incense, despite my long and deeply held aversion to the stuff.





This box ain't lyin. I have been pleasantly surprised with the light fresh pinon scent(heavy and cloying are my usual associations with incense). And as for Men Liking It Too!, Eric may not have noticed it, but then, I haven't heard any complaining either.



The little adobe house with a tiny chimney for the smoke to curl out of? Lets just say I am buying a lot of these in anticipation of Christmas next time we get into town.


This is a very wise box indeed.

1 comment:

jacob said...

OOO! I bought some of this repackaged for Pier 1 and have been using it sparingly as I had no idea where to get more. Please save some for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...