Saturday, June 16, 2012

Another Happy Couple with their Monty Python Coconut Swallows Wedding Cake Topper!


Do you remember the coconut question inMonty Python and The Holy Grail? One of my brides, Christina, recently used my Happy Blue Birds Wedding Cake Topper to create her own Swallows Carrying a Coconut for the top of their cake! Isn't it darling?



I think it was a humorous and whimsical touch to their day-which always makes a wedding feel more personal.You can see Tom & Christina's wedding day, shot by the super talented wedding photographer Lauren Wright, right over here! My shop is closed for the moment, (because I'm on vacation!) but the Happy Love Birds will be available again after July 20th.

Do you and your honey have a favorite movie you'd incorporate into your big day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...