Saturday, January 14, 2012

Polka Dot Pajamas

For all the griping I do about how trashy Victoria's Secret is, I sure do blog about them enough. They make my favorite undies on earth, and these charming polka dotted pjs were the perfect thing to wake up in on Christmas morning this year. They are comfy, fun and a little vintage inspired. (I can picture Lucille Ball in them with no trouble at all!)


I'm also on the hunt for the perfect lightweight, snuggly robe. Nothing too fluffy- I hate looking frumpy in my lounge wear. This 100% cashmere robe looks like a super decadent option, but alas, even on sale, $250 is out of my robe budget allowance.

What do you like to sleep in?

2 comments:

Artsnark said...

cute jammies :) Sleep? I'm more a guy's pj pants & ratty t-shirt type Add the morning eraserhead hair & I am a fright before coffee ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...