Friday, November 05, 2010

The Winner of $100 with CSN Stores is...

The winner of $100 to spend at any CSN store is Theresa, who said:

"I spent all of my summers growing up camping at my parent’s very rustic piece of property near Yosemite-- it consists of a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom in three separate shack-like cabins, surrounding a deck with fire pit and a picnic table. It is perfect in its simplicity and still our favorite place to escape to today. When my husband and I were looking for a place to get married this past summer, we didn't spend much time deliberating, Yosemite is our magic spot. Since there is no indoor living space at my parents little spot up there, all of the action happens at the picnic table... breakfast, lunch, and dinner, mid-afternoon card games and late night trivial pursuit, discussions over drinks and most recently a DIY assembly line of wedding crafts! So much life and love has happened at that very humble table under the trees. I look forward to sharing many more meals and experiences there with my family and friends in the years to come. "

Theresa, that sounds like a very special little table indeed. I bet your wedding was a beautiful celebration. Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us and enjoy your prize!

It was really a joy to read all of your entries- thank you for the heartfelt stories. You all make it such a pleasure to write this little blog and I love having treats to share with you in return. Keep reading- I have more giveaways planned for this month!

xo- Becky

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Get out!! I won?! I don't think have ever won anythin before! This is so exciting!! I am definitely giddy!! Thank you so much for choosing my story and more so, thank you for offering the awesome giveaway. This makes our little picnic table in the woods all the more special! I am so excited to surprise my husband with some fun kitchen gear. Thank you so much Becky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...