Tuesday, October 05, 2010

A Mobile to Welcome Baby!

My dear Nelson family is welcoming a brand new baby thanks to Brent and Alison. I'm so excited to see them become parents because I know what an amazing job they will do. Sadly we won't be there for the happy moment, but we'll be there in spirit thanks to this little mobile I created for the baby's room.

I created the first Little Bo Peep and her Pipecleaner Sheep Mobile for Sarah and little baby Norah- that Bo Peep was dressed in blue.

I love that Norah looks at it every time she gets into her little bed. And it's wonderful that even though we are so far apart, I can be represented in the new baby's daily life in a small, noticeable way.



I think the bell on the "head sheep" is my favorite detail of this entire sculpture. I'd love to find a way to make the whole thing chime sweetly as it spins.

If you'd like me to create something like this for a new baby in your life, don't hesitate to e-mail me! They are such fun to make.

Are you welcoming any babies into the world soon? I'd love to hear all about it!

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

Norah still loves to bat at the sheep till she finds the one with the bell! She called them 'BaBa's' for the longest time, but now she calls the 'Seep'. Your spirit is definitely felt in her little room, with the mobile and the super fun prints! I'll send some pics your way of our Fabulous Miss B nursery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...