Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Glamorous Party Inspiration

Just as I was about to cancel my Martha Stewart Living subscription, they rolled out an editorial that was aimed directly at The Fab Miss B's heart. A glamorous housewarming party complete with:

A bathtub full of Vueve Clicquot (something about that feels quite 1920's, don't you agree?)...

Loads of shiny balloons, fishbowl champagne glasses, tuxedos and sparkley jewelery...

And the piece de resistance: An Oreo Cookie Cake! Isn't that an irresistible combination of high and low? I wonder how many packages of Oreos that required?! My estimate is 14. Just look at the size of that pedestal!

P.S) The apartment they were warming was pretty incredible itself. I loved the sinfully plush pillows on the Bento Box inspired bed.

They pulled out all the stops for this party, but it still felt lighthearted and fun, not stuffy and overdone. The spirit of this party is figuring large in the inspiration for my Golden Birthday party, so stay tuned!

What's the best party you've ever been to? What made it so special? Was it the food, the music or just a special group of people? Spill it dearies, my party and I need your tips!

1 comment:

Zemphira ~ Scatter Art. said...

Wow! Too fancy for me, but check out that OREO CAKE! Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...