Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Before & After: Miniature Putz Church!

When I saw this dilapidated little church cardboard Putz church, I knew I had my next Before & After Project! It's so sweet, but so bedraggled looking. All the stained glass windows had been bashed in and it was looking rather grubbby.

I gently pried everything apart, gave it a fresh coat of paint and a new dusting of superfine mica glitter...

I also glued vintage fabric into the windows so that the church will cast a soft glow when lit with twinkle lights. (There's a little hole in the back to put a light inside.)

Some fresh bottle brush tree landscaping and it was complete. What do you think? If you'd like to add it to your collection, you can snap it up here. Have you started thinking about the holidays yet? They aren't all that far off, are they?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...