Thursday, May 13, 2010

Flower Power Measuring Tape from Lantern Moon


I couldn't resist this adorable measuring tape- especially when I discovered that Lantern Moon's proceeds benefits Vietnamese craftswomen and helps sustain traditional art forms. Check out all the designs here (I also love the sheep and birthday cake!). I picked mine up at Tink and Ink, a brand new Art Supply shop here in Kona. I'm so excited to join one of her crocheting classes! Maybe someday I can attempt something like this myself.

P.S) The Taj Mahal Pillow in the first photo is up for grabs over here! I'm phasing out my Vintage shop to focus exclusively on Becky Kazana, so snag it while you can.

1 comment:

ABBY said...

it's perfect! i'm confident you could master that little crocheted project in no time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...