Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Blog, New Life!



Gentle Readers-

Drum roll please! I've begun a new blog! One of my favorite things about blogging has been sharing things I'd love to own with all of you. Sometimes the simple act of blogging dissipates my desire for the object I'm writing about. Conversely, I end up seeking out objects to share with you. This is problematic when it inhibits my creativity rather than stimulating it. I'm conducting an experiment, which may ramp up considerably! My new blog, "I want Nothing" will remind me to:

-Enjoy the queenly array of splendid things I already own.
-Use ingenuity to re-invent and re-purpose.
-Be more thoughtful about what I buy and why.
-Make room for creativity by simplifying.
-Consider how little one needs to be happy.

Just right for the new year, don't you think? Won't you please join me?

1 comment:

Artsnark said...

very cool - off to check it out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...