Thursday, October 01, 2009

Year Three Anniversary Party for Two!

Thank you for all your kind wishes yesterday! Here are some photos of the party we threw for ourselves:


Eric brought me a dozen roses which I mixed with some of the incredible flowers blooming in our backyard- ginger, some variation on bird of paradise in a shocking yellow, ti leaves and another lovely scalloped leaf that I don't know the name of. The arrangements turned out so beautifully!

Remember I was wracking my brain for a cool (affordable!) leather gift for Eric? This monogrammed key chain from Jeeta was the perfect solution- now his Vespa keys look very dapper indeed!


And a pigskin so he can play football with his buddies. I doubt it's actual leather, but close enough, right?
I whipped up this cake from Martha. True to form, it took two days to make (and is not for the faint of heart when it comes to butter, cocoa powder and chocolate chips) but it was decadently, devilishly good.

Champagne was drunk, obviously.

P.S) Eric bought me something I've been lusting after for a long time and it makes me feel so fancy!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh! Flowerbomb! I sampled that about a year ago and looooved it! Jealous! :) Happy anniversary, beautiful!

Simply Sarah said...

Congratulation you two! Those flowers look good enough to eat, come to think of it, anything in proximity to that cake looks good enough to eat! Including that delicious red table cloth!
xoxo
Are you up for another game of phone tag?
missing you

Laurie said...

Congratulations! I love the flowers in Hawaii...swoon...

That cake looks scrumptious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...