Friday, May 22, 2009

Ballerinas+Chocolate+Cupcakes- Together at Last!


Whipped up light cupcakes (using nothing but cake mix and a can of diet coke!) and fancied them up with goodies from Bake it Pretty. (This frosting tip must put at least 1/4 cup of frosting on each cupcake! And since Madame B doesn't believe in light frosting, any caloric savings are promptly squandered. Even for a devoted frosting lover such as myself, it was a bit much.) But look how pretty they look! Expect more cupcake experimenting soon!

3 comments:

oyinka said...

Oh my god, they look so tasty!
I'm a chocolate addict
and I love your blog

Marta said...

That certainly looks like a lot of icing! The ballerinas are the perfect touch for the decoration :)

Unknown said...

All I've been craving lately are cupcakes. They seem to be popping up everywhere, mainly in my thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...