Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December's Featured Etsy Blogger: Spotted Cow Soaps

I love luxurious soaps and tend to stockpile them like a squirrel packing away nuts for the winter. I like to put unwrapped bars in organza bags and stash them in my sock drawers for a little gentle scent. So I was thrilled to see that this month's featured Etsy Blogger is Spotted Cow. She makes beautiful, all natural, totally handmade bath time goodies. Here are some of my favorites from her shop- which would make great last minute Christmas gifts (as long as you order in time for her to get them out on Saturday December 20th in the U.S!)


A Hand knit organic cotton bath pouf sounds quite luxurious to me.


Sylvia Plath wrote "There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them." and I have to agree with her. Slip a lavender bath fizzy in and let the world drift away for an hour while you soak.


I'd like to think this Kitchen soap- made with coffee beans- would help snap me out of my morning haze. (Is it just me, or do coffee makers sometimes seem inordinately complicated when you first roll out of bed?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...