Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our new Digs...

After one last twenty hour flight across the Pacific Ocean, a whirlwind weekend commenced. It was filled with cramming plastic bins Tetris-style into storage units (I'm sorry, but there is something remarkably satisfying about that), one Nelson family house closing (Congrats!) a reunion with our cat (the jury is still out on whether or not my horrible allergy attack was/is Otis related)and a lot of adrenaline. On Sunday the 14th, we loaded up the car (more Tetris!) drove down to Omaha to pay a visit to E's Gram LuRee and then did a twelve hour push the next day. So you can imagine how happy we were to finally arrive here:





This is definitely a quiet, rich, silent, happy place. Its so quiet- all I can hear is wind and the distant sound of semis rolling by on the highway. And just wait 'till I tell you about the stars. More to come after I'm done catching my breath.

1 comment:

Donna Pool said...

Bautiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...