Monday, September 10, 2007

Tag, your'e it!


The last book I read was “How to be Good” by Nick Hornby.
I’ve been listening to Regina Spector a lot lately.
Eric is the love of my life.
I love to Travel and lucky for me, there is a lot of world I haven’t seen yet.
I love Champagne and drink it anytime. It makes me happy, isn’t that reason enough? Someday, I’d love to have a few Horses to gallivant around with.
I am currently teaching English to nine eager students.
I’m a Nester. Wherever we go, I bring along a few of my favorite things to make it feel like home, even if it’s just a favorite scarf over a lampshade or a vintage postcard tucked into the corner of the vanity.

(Thanks for the tag Cindy. And thanks to ni9eblog for this cool graffiti tag)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last book I finished, was the number one ladies'
detective agency I have 3 others I'm slogging through
and one Alone in the Kitchen with an Eggplant I'm
trying to make last as long as possible
I love all things Argentine,especially tango
I'm tending towards minimalism as I age
I love to cook and eat and am developing some serious
vegetarian tendencies(my mother would be so proud)
I have a cat, only one at a time, to avoid any latent
crazy cat lady tendencies lying dormant in my psyche
I love home and need a certain amount of solitude for
my mental health
Some day I would like to do an open water long
distance swim
My favorite charity is the Free Wheelchair Mission
I never in a million years thought I would live
happily and by choice in the same town I grew up in

-Mom (Gretchen)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...