Friday, January 06, 2012

Store your Christmas Ornaments in Apple Containers!

Since I put up my tree so early this year, I was very prompt in packing it up- first thing New Year's day. I'm always looking for a better way to store my collection of fragile vintage glass ornaments and this year my apple pie making helped out. We buy our apples at Costco (only place to get 'em around here really, and they aren't great.) and they come in these monstrously wasteful bubble containers. Convenient, but excessive.

Turns out they are the perfect size for storing ornaments!

Do you have any tips for storing Christmas decorations? I am trying hard to keep my collection limited to it's current three bin max, but I seem to acquire a few more pieces each year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...