Friday, May 13, 2011

The Winner of Martha Stewart's Special Occasions is...

The winner of "Martha Stewart's Special Occasions" is Katy of the Country Blossom who said:

"One of my most memorable special occasions (as there have been many, thank the Lord from whom *all* blessings flow!)...would be my daughter's *tea party* birthday party a couple years ago. The weather was just lovely and we set up a table and chairs. Her friends all came, dressed in their most fancy attire, and they ate dainty snacks and lovely tea (juice). My sister and I were able to set the table and oh my, was that fun! Flowers and many fun, simple decorations made it just sparkle and I think everyone had a nice time!"

Sounds like it was a wonderful party Katy! Thanks so much for telling us about it. Your new book is in the mail and I hope it inspires even more special occasions for you and your family and friends!

If you missed out this time, don't fret, more giddy giveaways are on the horizon- I hope you'll join us for the next one!

Aloha- Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...