Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gifting with Olive & Cocoa

Have you heard of Olive & Cocoa? I'm not sure how I ended up with their catalog, but I adore their beautifully presented collection of giftables. Here are a few of my favorite finds.

If you were in the midst of a grey period, wouldn't this box of pretty yellow candies be like a sudden burst of sunshine? Nothing like turning lemons into well, you know, a cliché that's too tired to type.

All their floral arrangements are a welcome break from the usual FTD horrors, but I particularly like this one with it's cacophony of texture and harmonious colors. It looks so fresh and clean- perfect for spring.
These champagne flutes caught my eye at once. They are the perfectly casual, but with touch of mismatched-mad-hatter-whimsy. (And they would double as darling bud vases for the wildflowers that should be bursting up in the woods any minute!)

What's your usual go-to for sending flowers or gifts?

2 comments:

April said...

I love that first gift box! I'm so in love with fruit flavored candies and yellow right now (I blame the pregnancy hormones). Thanks for sharing!

Momma D said...

Thanks for introducing me to this catalg, loved the gifts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...