Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hot Sweatpant Alert

Yowza! Who knew sweatpants could look so fabulous? These look like cashmere, which explains a lot. I also like the tonality of her look- everything "goes", but nothing matches. So chic.

Though I'm not brave (or thin!) enough to carry off a look like this in public, I love the idea for lounging around the house on Saturday mornings- minus the four inch heels. I used to wear lots of crazily printed pajama pants in my down time, but as I'm getting older, I like a little more sophistication and subtle sultriness in my loungey clothes. I'm gravitating towards solid colors in super soft, sheer fabrics for a lazily elegant, just rolled out of bed look. Less Gidget and more Bridget Bardot, you know?

What about you? What do you like to laze about in?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...