Monday, October 18, 2010

Before & After: Mini Bathroom Makeover!

I'm a little unsure of what to do with the wicker shelf that hangs in the master bathroom, but it was looking quite blah, so I decided a mini makeover was in order.

I laundered all the towels in VERY hot water with some bleach and while they were still warm from the dryer, I folded them into big fluffy thirds and made a sculpture of sorts. Doesn't it look a little like a spa? I think I may fill the jars ($2 at Goodwill!) with a collection of natural sea sponges like these, or maybe seashells.

I'll be honest darlings. There is no way the towels will stay looking this way, but for one afternoon, it certainly did look heavenly, didn't it?

Do you like to re-arrange things in your house? Or do you decorate only when you move in?

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've always wanted to buy white towels...and I may for my bath in Florida! Your bath looks so fresh and clean! Show us what you do with the jars! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...