Thursday, June 10, 2010

Patricia Nicolas's Edgy Glamour

My eternally adventurous Mum just sent along a link to Patricia Nicolas's website and I'm enchanted by the undeniably glamorous rock and roll pieces she creates.
This necklace is edgy without being over the top. Perfect for this blogger, who would love to add a teeny bit of Lady Gaga to her decidedly pedestrian wardrobe. (Also, is it just me, or are the black coils a notebook binding? Genius.)


This baby takes my breath away. It has a decidedly seventies vibe, possibly because of all the natural mineral shapes, but a hint of eighties excess and sparkle. It seems like something Keith Richards might have worn, then or now.
The Queen meets Debbie Harry. I'm a sucker for jeweled animals, aren't you? What designers are on your radar lately? These pieces are all out of my price range, but they are definitely inspiring.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome find! I love what looks like notebook binding. What a fabulous idea!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...