Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Book Report: I Like You.

Living in Hawaii hasn't been as easy as I thought it would be. So lately, the prayer of my heart has been "Open me to this beautiful place I live in."

Well what do you know? It's working. I went out to treat myself to a student massage ($30 instead of $90!) and decided to pop into a little book shop. And there, I found the very last copy of "I Like You." I'd never heard of it before, but as I paged through it, it brought tears to my eyes.

It was full of play and joy and friendship. I took it home, wrapped it up and put it under Eric's pillow. He read it to me before we went to sleep.

As I was taking snaps of the illustrations for this post, I found that I wanted to take photos of each and every page in the book! I couldn't believe this little treasure was only $7. A bargain.





What blessings have come your way lately?

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love this beautiful book! I mentioned it on my post Wednesday. I was blessed to find a little children's cup at the Thrift store. I'll post pics soon! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...