Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fancy Pants Sugar Cookies by Sweet Ambs

I cannot seem to make gorgeously iced sugar cookies featured in the pages of Martha Stewart Living. Mine always end up a sad gloppy, oozing mess. Sure, they taste great. But pretty? Not so much. Not to mention what a huge ordeal it is to make, roll, cut, bake and ice sugar cookies. Ugh!


So I admire these decadent little works of sugar artistry from Sweet Ambs even more. I think they'd be a refreshing alternative to the usual flowers for mother's day this year. Or for a fancy all girls Marie Antoinette inspired tea party!



3 comments:

Lara Lewis said...

i am the same way! i love the way they look, but won't be bothered going through all that work to try to make them myself. these cookies are amazing, by the way...love the cameos!

Laughter-Loving Stacy said...

They are so pretty! I would feel bad to eat them, haha. I definitely wouldn't be able to make them, but that's why there are cookie bouquet shops! :)

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...