Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fancy Pants Sugar Cookies by Sweet Ambs

I cannot seem to make gorgeously iced sugar cookies featured in the pages of Martha Stewart Living. Mine always end up a sad gloppy, oozing mess. Sure, they taste great. But pretty? Not so much. Not to mention what a huge ordeal it is to make, roll, cut, bake and ice sugar cookies. Ugh!


So I admire these decadent little works of sugar artistry from Sweet Ambs even more. I think they'd be a refreshing alternative to the usual flowers for mother's day this year. Or for a fancy all girls Marie Antoinette inspired tea party!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am the same way! i love the way they look, but won't be bothered going through all that work to try to make them myself. these cookies are amazing, by the way...love the cameos!

Stacy said...

They are so pretty! I would feel bad to eat them, haha. I definitely wouldn't be able to make them, but that's why there are cookie bouquet shops! :)

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...