Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Presents for my friends: Edition for S

Here is another collection of Christmas gift ideas from Etsy, this time inspired by my dear friend S. She lives in Eugene Oregon, where she is studying to be a nurse. She is a new mom to an adorable apple cheeked girl and she and her husband to be have recently bought their first home! She loves to be outdoors, cross country skiing or hiking in the beautiful northwestern hills and forests. You'll always find her surrounded by friends and she's known for her infectious smile and easy going nature. Her well mannered dog Bishop is never far behind her.

This gorgeous photograph has the sort of straightforward wholesome simplicity she employs in the kitchen. Fresh, seasonal and local. Why not hang it on the wall?

A beautiful handmade mug to fill with every new mom's greatest ally: piping hot java.

A sweet handmade birdie pendant that finds beauty in imperfection.


Some decadent organic bath products for a little mom and baby pampering.

Gorgeous felted slippers to keep her toes cozy on Christmas morning!


A beautiful scarf to add some panache to her cross country skiing ensemble, or taking baby and pup for a stroll in the cool winter air.

How is your Christmas shopping coming? I do all of mine online nowadays and it's MUCH more pleasant than fighting crowds. What's your technique for managing the madness?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great choices! I have a dear friend like that.

Simply Sarah said...

My darling this is just as uplifting as one of your famous fabulous gift packages! Thanks for thinking of me, my darling! I miss you so!

katrina and the king said...

Thanks so much for adding my apple print from A Sense Of Place Photography-how sweet :)

Barbara Bechtel said...

What a lucky friend! Thanks for selecting my pendant! Really lovely palette you've chosen.

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh -- I love those slippers like crazy! I love shopping online for gifts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...