Friday, March 06, 2009

Tagged!


Thanks Natsumi for tagging me! Here are the rules: Instructions: Answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. Then tag eight other un-tagged people. Sounds like fun! Click on my illustration to see it larger.

What are you wearing now? Red t-shirt dress, Chinese perfume bottle necklace, grey tights with feet cut off and silver studded ballet flats.

Do you nap a lot? Only as needed!

Who was the last person you hugged? E or Otis. (They're the only ones around!)

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? Black motorcycle jacket. An excellent purchase.

What's for dinner? That's up to E- he's the chef around here!

What was the last thing you bought?
Jelly Beans and spray paint. Not to be used in conjunction.

What are you listening to right now? E playing his uke.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Flying, obviously.

What is your favorite weather, and why? Sunshine- it just feels so wonderful.

What time do you usually get up? My bose player begins playing my favorite songs at 7:00 a.m but I like to lie there for awhile gently (some would say sluggishly) waking up.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Growing my blog and Etsy shop! (Good thing it's so much fun!)

Say something to the person who tagged you: I love Natsumi's blog and work- it's so subtle and playful. I'm always refreshed and inspired by her!

Favorite Flower?
In the height of their proper season, there is no such thing as a flower I don't like. But special favorites are peonies, ranunculus, jasmine and hyacinths.

Favorite vacation spot? There are so many places I haven't been yet! I'd love to get to Athens or Florence soon.

Name the things you cannot live without: E. Everything else is gravy.

What movies can you watch over and over?
When Harry Met Sally and Joe Versus the Volcano never get old.

What is your favorite tea flavor? Constant Comment Orange Spice. (It reminds me of my mum!)

I tag:
Amy
Sarah
Kevin and Raina,
Abby
Jimena
Athena
and Jennifer. Have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...