Friday, March 27, 2009

Sunny, chipper, good ole J-Crew!

I know J.Crew is hardly breaking new ground, but I do love getting their catalogs in the mail. They are always so cheerful, colorful and simple. I especially love these colors together- sea green, yellow and aqua are sneaking into my wardrobe big time for spring. A solid print dress seems to work for pretty much any occasion- just switch out accessories appropriately.

Especially when you add an over the top necklace like this one.

Or even this one- don't you think it'd be easy to re-create? the trick is finding that extra wide raw edged silk ribbon.

Where are you getting your wardrobe inspiration these days? What will you be wearing lots of for Spring?

3 comments:

Diana said...

Yellow is always on my wish list for Spring. I love the idea of the ribbon as well!

ChezChani said...

I always imagined a J. Crew Island, filled with people who looki sunkissed, and wonderful without any makeup. An island I would be totally barred from.

knittingdragonflies said...

Yes I love the simplicity of J crew. and the care free look.
Love your blog!
Vicki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...