Thursday, March 19, 2009

Send me that Pillow that you Dream on...

Remember this pillow I embroidered ages ago? It was inspired by these Snowden Flood creations, but minus the $150 price tag. (A simple linen pillow cover from Ikea, plus a pencil sketch and some blue thread works wonders!)

Well, I finally finished it's counterpart last month. Here are the onion domes of Saint Basils in Saint Petersburg. I've never been to India or Russia, but both are on my list of dream trips. Now we have some fluffy feather throw pillows to dream on!



P.S) People always rave about Carey Grant and all those fellows, but Dean will always have my heart. (Swoon!)

2 comments:

Rosemoo said...

I prefer your versions! They're much nicer!

:D

-moo

lizzie k said...

how fun, becky! oddly i've seen both of those great wonders in person. and let me tell you, you need to go! but the pillows to dream on are a wonderful start... i need to make me some of my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...