Thursday, December 18, 2008

Je Blague Means I'm Kidding!


My friend Abby (who lives in my kind of town and keeps bees!) made this charming t-shirt for her shop: "Je Blague" is French for "I'm kidding". She is also putting up some black canvas totes very soon- aren't dark totes better? The white ones always look grubby after a few uses. These are the perfect thing to tote home groceries and library books while simultaneously flashing your bloggy credentials and witty, fun-loving nature. Is it too late to add this to my Christmas list?

2 comments:

ABBY said...

saturday's the day for the totes to go live in the shop, barring any unforeseen complications! thanks SO VERY MUCH, becky.

and thanks for checking out my shop. :)

Micaela said...

that is soooo cute!!!! i'm glad i found this post cos i MUST have this shirt :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...