Thursday, March 06, 2008

Etsy Finds and Wedding Fluers...Oh Joy!








My hubby bought me this adorable papier-mache lady from Bluebell Bazaar for Valentine's Day (she's also a candle holder! I like how she looks like a cross between a choir member and a priestess)







I treated myself to this wonderful corsage from La La Laurie (it looks to me like a lovechild of Marie Antoinette and Isabella Blows' respective headgear). Don't they look like they were MFEO? (That's made for each other for those of you who aren't as enchanted with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks as I.)


I'm planning to wear it in my updo at Maggie and Mike's wedding this summer. I've got the perfect cobalt blue dress to go with it.






I'm doing their flowers (its only fair since she took these gorgeous wedding photos for us, right?)


When she said they wanted poppies and a Asian wildflower feel I thought immediately the flower still life paintings of Odilon Redon. Won't those make for pretty inspiration? What a fun party this will be! I can't wait for June!

2 comments:

The Spicers said...

LOVE that papier maché woman! What a thoughtful gift.
BTW, your wedding photos are beautiful!

The Fab Miss B said...

Merci! I can't wait to get her installed in my apartment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...