Thursday, December 06, 2007

Lemme Hear Ya!

I've been spending a lot of time with my computer lately investigating new ways to sell products online and I think this blog will eventually play an important role. So, in the interests of improving this little tool, I was hoping that you, dear readers, would give me your opinions.

I've made a little poll which you will notice at the top left of the screen. Would you prefer to read several posts only once a week, or one new post every day? I will likely post a new question next week, so please tell me a little about your preferences so I can better utilize this site and help my blog reach a wider audience. Merci beau coup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So far it looks like it's unanimous!

Daddy G

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...