Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More Marie


Here's some more Marie. I'm still working out her appearance, the color of her hair and how big (or small) she ought to be. The bunny is going to be in every frame, his name is Frank (as in swoon, Sinatra!) I think the tea party Marie is the one closest to what I've got lined up in my head. I had a lot of fun doing the crazy ballerina wallpaper in her bedroom. Its got a long way to go, but I just couldn't wait to share it with all of you. Thanks for your cheers of encouragement. In researching this process, Eric found that most books are rejected over and over and over again if they are ever published and often end up being self published at that. So, this could be a ten or twelve or lifelong battle. More time to get it just perfect, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...