Tuesday, June 05, 2007

He's changing his name again...to Eric the KeBabe!




On Sunday, I was inspired to make a summer mix after I found these cool Bandana CD covers at evil Michaels (Martha Stewart is doing a line of paper goods for them, so I've been going there a smidge less grudgingly). Eric helped (of course) and I made some cool covers and popped them in the mail today. Only eight lucky winners this time. The rest of you can download these bad boys.

Summertime by The Zombies
Under the Boardwalk by The Drifters
Me and Bobby McGee by Janice
The Summer Wind
by Madeline Peyroux
With Arms Outstretched
by Rilo Kiley
Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
Summer Song by The Decemberists
Walk, Don't Run by The Ventures
Summer Breeze by Seals and Croft
Summertime by Josh Rouse
California by Rufus Wainright
Summertime by Sydney Bechet
Summer Teeth by Wilco

We made kebabs and grilled 'em and they were terrific. I really liked skewering all those vegetables, I felt like I was making huge earrings for a Fred Flinstone type of giant. (Cherry Tomatoes especially look like beads if you ask me.) Watched the sun go down while we ate and jumped in the pool right after and swam under the stars. Definitely a good way to spend a summer Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...